|Product:||Lotos Blue 3in1 50A plasma Cutter/200A TIG/STICK Welder ct520d with footpedal|
|Condition:||BRAND NEW (In Sealed Factory Box) Blue Design|
|Warranty:||3 Years (Parts and Labor) (Repair service available even after your warranty is expired, you only need to pay parts and labor, $25/hr, maximum 2 hours)|
|Suggested Retail Price :||$1200|
|Shipping & Handling:||Free Fedex shipping to lower 48 States.|
As one of the largest manufacturers of plasma cutting, tig/stick, arc (MMA) welding equipment in the world, Lotos Technology is proud to offer an extensive selection of industrial plasma cutting and tig/stick welding machine, CT520D . Lotos BCT520D is designed and constructed to withstand extensive use in rugged industrial and construction environments. It is perfect for any home project too.
Lotos Blue CT520D is a THREE-IN-ONE Digital Inverter Plasma Cutter (50A) / Tig Welder (200A) / Stick (MMA) welder (200A). You would have to purchase 3 separate machines to do what this ONE machine can do! Using this portable plasma cutter is cheaper than Oxyacetylene after just a few cuts. Less cleaning, less maintenance, less noxious gases, less fire hazard, simply less overall work and abetter, cleaner cut. The torch trigger can be moved for a custom fit. It can be used in finger or thumb positions. Torch head is low profile for tight spaces. High Frequency DC Plasma cuts thicker materials than standard DC plasma cutters. High Frequency Plasma cuts faster with less distortion in the work piece.
It's packed with full features like the separate machines. The Tig welds from this CT520D are clean and strong. This Tig welder is easier to use than any other Tig welder on the planet! Just flip a switch, set your amperage and weld...It's that simple. This machine will weld Steel, Stainless Steel, Moly, Ferrous,
An ARC welder is a necessity in any industrial shop or home workshop. There are welding jobs that simply require ARC or SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding). Stick welding is cheap and effective. Fill large gaps, holes, weld cast iron and weld extra thick steel with stick. With Arc welding, no shielding gas is required. In many ways stick arc welding is like MIG except there is no wire feed, you have to do that manually.
Compared to other 3in1 Plasma/Tig/Stick combo units on market, CT520D has following unique features:
For Limited time, as an EXTREMELY Special Deal for "BUY IT NOW" Customer, we offer following FREE extras:
NOTE: These Extras are FREE ONLY for "BUY IT NOW" Customer (not for Best offer customer)
- FREE extra 90 pcs consumables (you will receive total 103 Pcs Lotos Cutting Consumables) (worth 120 dollars)
- FREE 20 pcs Lotos tungsten electrodes for Tig welding. (worth 79 dollars)
- Three-in-one 50A plasma cutter, 200A tig welder and 200A stick welder (with stick welding aluminum feature)
- 110 to 240VAC, Dual Voltage, Dual Frequency (50Hz/60Hz)
- Brand new yet double function tested and performance tuned prior to shipping
- PAPST cooling system from German
- 3 Years Warranty on Parts and Labor from a trusted U.S. company
- Input Voltage: 110~250 vac
- Input Power Frequency: 50 hz / 60 hz (Better performance under 60 hz)
- Insulation Grade: B
- Housing Protection Grade: IP21
- Size: 24'' L x 20'' W x 15'' H
- Weight: 55 lbs(with all packages and extra consumables)
- Certification: CE, CCC, CSA and ISO-9001 certification
- Power factor: 0.93
- Power efficiency: 85%
- Duty Cycle: 60% at 50 amps and 100% at 35 amps.
- Rated Input Current: 27 amps
- 3" Per minute @ 1" Steel (Severance Cut)
- 7" Per minute @ 3/4" Thick Steel
- 17" Per minute @ 1/2" Thick Steel
- Air pressure required: 60~70 psi @ 3.6 cfm
- Output Current: 15-200 Amps
- Power Usage 17 Amps @ 220VAC 23 Amps @110VAC
- No Load Voltage: 62V
- Can Weld: Steel, Stainless, Moly, Ferrous
- Duty Cycle: 60% @ 200 Amps 100% @ 105 Amps
- High Frequency Start / HF Welding
- Working Voltage: 16.9V
- Gas Flow: 2-5L/min (using Argon supply, argon regulator included)
- Footpedal is included in the package!!
- Output Current: 15-200 Amps
- Power Usage 23 Amps @ 220VAC, 34 Amps @110VAC
- No Load Voltage: 62V
- Can Weld: Steel, Stainless, Moly, Ferrous
- Duty Cycle: 60% @ 200 Amps 100% @ 95 Amps
- High Frequency Start / HF Welding
- Working Voltage: 25 Volts
- New feature: Stick welding aluminum (Patent Pending).
Photo GalleryABOUT LOTOS
- Genuine Lotos 50A Plasma Cutting Consumables with hose and connector.
- Larger Tig Welding Torch with 12 ft hose (with long and short caps)
- Ground cable (9 ft) with clamp.
- Initial cutting consumable (tip, electrode, ring and shield cup) 4 pieces are pre-installed on cutting torch. (FREE extra 90 Pcs consumables for "BUY It Now" Customer)
- Air filter and regulator with fitting accessories and a mounting bracket.
- Two Air hoses
- Argon regulator and filter (U.S. standard argon regulator with CGA580 connector)
- Stick (ARC) Holder and Cable
- User Manual
- Footpedal is included for this machine.
- 20 pcs tungsten electrodes are included ONLY for "BUY IT NOW" Customer.
Since 2000 Lotos introduced inverter technology in welding and cutting machines. Lotos' latest high frequency inverter technology utilizes MOSFET and IGBT along to deliver a far more constant, concentrated and precise current to the cutting surface. This technology has been substantially reduced in size and weight of Inverter Plasma Cutters. It helps you to easily achieve smooth, clean cuts of wide range of surfaces and material (e.g. stainless steel, alloy steel, brass, aluminum and other conductive material) with minimal heat input and without distortion of metal. Lotos plasma cutters are designed especially for those some business and DIY (do-it-yourself) users, while fully accommodating the demands of professional operators.Strict Quality ControlThe production process for Lotos products is among the most stringent in the world and meets or exceeds some of the industry's most rigid standards. Our studies show that it is in fact among one of the best in the industry and is unrivaled by other would-be competitors. The quality of each of the integrated components is constantly monitored during the course of production. Only components and materials that meet the highest industry standards for quality are permitted to be incorporated into LOTOS products. Finally, upon conclusion of production, each unit is put through a newly devised, far more rigorous 30 point testing and quality inspection routine. This process is critical to ensuring a product that is not only safe, but reliable in both performance and durability.Cut at 12 Times the Speed of Sound
Plasma cutting is a process that is used to cut steel and other metals using a plasma torch. In this process, an inert gas (compressed air) is blown at high speed out of a nozzle; at the same time an electrical arc is formed through that gas from the nozzle to the surface that is being cut, turning some of that gas to plasma. The plasma is sufficiently hot to melt the metal being cut and moves sufficiently fast to blow molten metal away from the cut. The plasma, which is maintained between the work-piece and electrode, travels at over 9000 MILES PER HOUR (15,000 km/Handle). That’s over twelve times the speed of sound.Advantage of Plasma vs. Oxy-Fuel Torch
Plasma does not use expensive, hazardous gases, only compressed air. It imparts much less heat into the piece being cut, eliminating warping. It does not require ignition. It leaves little to no slag to clean up or grind off. The cost per cutting hour can be less than oxy-fuel since there is no gas cost. It is also much quicker and easier. So, you cut better, faster and inexpensively.Skill and Training
There is not a lot of skill or training required to operate a plasma cutter. The torch should remain at a 90-degree angle. With the LOTOS CT520D you can keep a standoff or drag the tip of the torch on the metal.Shipping & Handling Costs
FREE S&H to 48 States by Fedex (Tracking Number is available for each shipment) Note: FREE shipping is only applied to Lower 48 states customers. There is additional shipping fee for AK, HI, PR customers. Shipping for international customers is not FREE. UK and other European Countries: 230 dollars. Australia:299 dollars. Canada: $79. Brazil: $250. If you need express mail or overnight service, please call us by 408-865-1544Payment
Lotos accepts Paypal, Visa/Master/Discover and MO or Bank Wire. For credit card payment, please call us (408-865-1544).Return & Warranty Policy
All sales are final. A 3 year manufacturer's limited warranty is furnished from the date of purchase warranting the product to be free of material defect or workmanship. In the event of product failure or malfunction, the purchaser shall return the defective/faulty product or component/part thereof to our designated repair facility for inspection. The faulty/defective product component/part will then repaired or replaced (at our option). The repaired/replaced component shall then be returned to the purchaser. The purchaser shall be responsible for all shipping and handling costs of returning (both ways) faulty products or parts to us for replacement or repair. Certain items which are subject to normal wear and tear are specifically excluded from this warranty (e.g. consumables, tips, etc). We shall not be responsible for faulty installation, operation or maintenance of the product and as such we recommend installation, assembly, repair and maintenance only by certified and qualified professionals. We reserve the right to require proof of same before honoring any parts warranty replacement/repair. Damage resulting from failure to use the product in a manner consistent with our/manufacturer’s recommendations shall render the limited warranty void. This limited warranty specifically excludes any consequential and/or incidental damages. Although we may provide technical assistance via telephone or email to the customer, it is virtually impossible to troubleshoot all matters via telephone or remote assistance. As such, the offering by us of any technical assistance is made without any warranty or guarantee and provided on “as is” basis. Although we will try to provide technical support remotely (via telephone/email), in many circumstances the technical issue/problem may not be resolved despite our best efforts. As such, the purchaser expressly acknowledges, as an express condition of this sale, that the customer may be required to consult a professional technician for troubleshooting/repair/start-up and that any such consultation, shall be at the sole responsibility of customer and the customer shall bear all costs relative thereto. All such costs shall be the responsibility of the customer and we shall not be responsible for any costs or expenses related thereto.8 Reasons to buy Lotos
(1) Lotos is a well-known brand name for Inverter Plasma Cutters and Welders with a lot of dealers/distributors both in United states and many other countries. Buy from a U.S. licensed company for real warranty support. (Beware of those copycats plasma cutters on eBay since there is a growing and disturbing flow of counterfeit products into the US and Canada from China. As a complicated electronics, quality of plasma cutter/welders is the most important for buyer.
(2) Lotos Patented plasma cutting torch with smart trigger has stronger cutting power than any other copycatted 40A or so-called 60A torches on eBay.
(3) We offer FREE USA standard argon regulator.
(4) We offer 3 years warranty on Labor and Parts, other sellers do not offer any warranty or no warranty on Labor. (We will still service your machine after three years, just pay the labor and parts). (Lotos offers the repair service for any inverter plasma cutter or tig welders for other brands, please call us for details)
(5) We are the ONLY Seller who will Pay Both Way Shipping for any DOA (DOA must be claimed within 3 days after you receive the item), for NON-DOAs, within first 30 days, customer only needs to pay one way shipping).
(6) We are the ONLY Seller who can provide the power plug installation service by our certified electricians (Reasonable service fee will be applied if you need this service).
(7) We offer 7 days Money back (if the item is not defective, we will charge 25% restocking fee), Other sellers do not offer any money back guarantee.
(8) This is the unique 3in1 Machine with stick welding aluminum.
call 4086424864 (M~F 9:30AM to 6PM M~F PST)
Q1: Can I use this machine on 110VAC and 220VAC?
A: Yes, you can, this is a dual voltage unit.
Q2: What air pressure do I need to set for plasma cutting?
A: 70 psi at 2.5 cfm.
Q3: Do you also sell Tig Argon tank, Auto darkening helmet for this unit?
A: Yes, we do.
Q4: Do you sell the stick aluminum rods?
A: Yes, we do.
Q5: What size of circuit break shall I use for this unit?
A: for 110vac, you need 30 amps and for 220vac, you need 20Amps circuit breaker.
Recent Feedback for Lotos Plasma Cutter, Tig Stick Welders.
"While working in Kandahar, Afghanistan for DND I discovered an amazing
piece of equipment. A group of British Soldiers were repairing an
Armored Troop Transport with a Lotos 3 in 1 TIG/STICK/PLASMA. I
never heard of Lotos Technology or knew anything about their products
until then. I was amazed with the power and versatility of this little
machine. Upon my return to Canada I quickly purchase one for my own
use. Shortly after my machine arrived I purchased one for a friend.
Before long I had other people asking about them and helped with their
purchases. I was so impressed with the quality of this machine I became
the Canadian Dealer/Distributor for Lotos Technology products. What I
love about running "Lotos Welders Canada", my new business, is to hear
so many positive things from my satisfied customers. I strive to
achieve customer satisfaction and I stand behind the quality products
that Lotos Technology provides". from Anthony
"Giving the highest rating to this product - it should and can be in every home shop or garage.
Phone help is available in 10 minutes, very knowledgeable tech support.
The machine itself is an easy to learn high-tech wonder, but easily serviceable.
Thanks Lotos! Highly recommend for beginners and pros alike." from VPN.
"Received my LTPDC2000 welder and had contacted customer service with
some questions I had about the setup and capability of this particular
welder. I was able to have someone contact me right away and they were
very helpful in answering all the questions I had, which the LTPDC2000
2011 model, has the capability of welding just about any kind of metal,
including, stick welding Aluminum and as well tig welding Titanium, which I didn't know that. For
the money don't think there is a welder out there that can't compete
for the capability and price. I did a lot of searching on the internet
and from what I saw this welder was one of the top 10 Tig welders to
purchase from a review online. Then when I compared prices, there was
no question I had to get a Lotos welder. I was very pleased that in the
future if I have any questions that there will be always someone there
to help me out. Would recommend this welder to anyone." by SD.
"I had been toying with the idea of a plasma cutter with the heightened
Oxy fuel costs. I also have wanted to further my capabilities with Tig
welding. After looking at many different brands of machines. Prices
ranged from $300 to $3000 with basic to confusing features. I decided
this LTPDC2000 was the welder that would fill my current needs, IGBT
w/pilot arc, all torches & foot pedal 3yr warranty! However with the
low selling price I still wasn't convinced of quality and service. I
had questions, I contacted the seller with the first email and he
replied straightaway as he did several more times. Ok so I placed my
order from NY and to my surprise my machine was here 5 days later. I
opened the package and was very pleased, I am not sure what I expected
to find but what I did find was a well thought out complete kit, after
some minor assembly of the air regulator it was up and
running. As another reviewer said I also would like to update my review
after some time, I think it would only get better though! I also
received another shipment of tungsten's from them with the same
attention to my order. The LTPDC2000 machine is a great choice for
anyone looking at a 3-in1 welder unit. I HIGHLY recommend this supplier
as they are committed to customer service before and after the sale!"
"The Lotos LTPDC2000 worked great right out of the box. I especially like
the pilot arc feature of the plasma cutter. I bought it to replace
rusty floors in a 1940 Ford from Michigan. Without the pilot arc, it
would be difficult to keep the arc going in rusted metal.
I found out that my TIG welding skills need more work, but that is not the fault of the machine.
The stick welding feature is also handy to have in one machine. I had been switching back and forth between a Lincoln stick welder and a MIG welder on prior projects.
I recommend buying a roll around cart to mount it on.
The included instructions are useless. Fortunately, lots of info and video from manufacture website is available online. All in all, one of my better purchases." Hotrod builder